Senior Unreal DeveloperPosted by April 9, 2022 in
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Unreal Developer to help lead the development team of an internal studio project. Working with junior game developers, game designers, and artists from around the world, the Senior Unreal Developer will help turn designs into awesome new features.
- Help design, architect and implement game features with the design team.
- Take an active part in game creation.
- Communicate with the testing team to ensure features are production ready.
- Maintain and optimize new and existing game features.
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code.
- Share knowledge and help colleagues/interns.
- Prior professional experience with Unreal engine
- Excellent C++ knowledge
- Experience with Unreal networking model (RPCs, Replication, etc..)
- Experience with Unreal AI(Behavior Trees, EQS, Navigation, Perception, SlateTree, etc…)
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead teams in high-pressure situations.
- Able to give and take criticism in a professional manner.
- Strong and current industry knowledge.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Family Leave
- Disability Leave